Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yosemite 2008

All the girls, adults and kids, bought "Let's Have S'more Fun" t-shirts this year and we wore them all on the same day. I thought we looked adorable. Be on the look out for next year's tee.





Here is just a small sample of some of my favorite pictures from Yosemite this year. We had a big crowd this year which was ALOT of fun! Even Grandma and Grandpa, and Steve and Laura came. Can't wait until next year for another annual excursion to one of our favorite places on earth!! We hope even more family will join us next time! What do ya say?

We always go hang out at "the beach" well, that's what we like to call it; it's actually Lake Merced. We take the inner tubes and float around in the beautiful surroundings! Except when Steve's around, then you "plunge" right into the ice cold water instead!


Christopher decided to take a little break and meditate in the middle of a hike we were on. I thought it was soooo hilarious. Although, he could be on the right track, how many times I would like to just stop everything I am doing and just "veg".







Yeah, Brittani is all "growed" up now and just one of the adults. She's lucky she has such cool adults to hang around!!:)

3 comments:

kellie said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe how old all of your kids are...that is crazy! You look way to good to be a mom of "old" kids and I am not just saying that!!!

Good times! Nice shirts! Where did you find those?

Natasha Hawkins said...

Thanks for the compliment! Well, we found those shirts at Anchor Blue, a clothing store in our mall. I am not sure if they are everywhere. But, I know how much you like camping so you should consider a purchase. They have XS which works for the kids. Perhaps a little online shopping?

sandi said...

You guys always have way to much fun!! Well I guess it's a good thing. You know what it is like to live away from family and now being with them want to seize the moment!!!