Saturday, September 27, 2008

The happiest place on earth???


Yes, we were at the "happiest place on earth" but you couldn't tell by looking at our faces!!! Wow, I promise we were having fun, I guess Zach and I are just very serious about getting our laser beams onto the targets. We had a bet going about who could get the highest score. I said if I got the highest score he had to be my slave for a day. Zach said that if he got the highest score he got to pick all of the rides we went on after Buzz Lightyear. I guess I would make a terrible slave so he picked something better... Oh, by the way, I won! So, get ready to start cleaning dude!!

2 comments:

sandi said...

Do you have season passes? I love disneyland and it truly is one of the happiest places on this earth!

Natasha Hawkins said...

Actually, for the last two years we have purchased "four play" passes for each of us from Costco. This allows us to go four times during the year with no black out dates. We are so busy that we would never be able to go more than that so annual passes don't really work for us, besides they have way too many black out dates. Well, unless you want to pay through the nose.