Wednesday, September 3, 2008

J & J


Over Labor Day weekend we were able to go and visit Che and Krista and their two beautiful little girls, (my nieces), Jacey and Jayden. Jacey just turned 2 this past month, and Jayden is about 7 months old. Che, correct me if I am wrong. Jacey showed us her room and we colored some pictures and read a book together. We also tried to play the farm animal matching game we gave her for her birthday. Jacey LOVES Finding Nemo, and wants to watch it everyday. I am sure next week she will have a new favorite. Jayden is getting SO big. She is very active and such a happy baby, although she did have a little cold, she was still happy! We were so glad we were able to see them, and of course, Che and Krista too!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Thanks for the pictures and commentary, I love looking and reading them. Tasha you so great!!!

Love Nina