Friday, November 30, 2007

Way to go Britt!

Britt's soccer team, The Shooting Stars, won the team sportsmanship award for her division. The refs vote for the team with the players, coaches, and yes...parents, who display the most sportsmanship throughout the entire season. It actually is quite an achievement! Great job my little soccer star!
My parents were in town, so they came to the award ceremony. Thanks mom and dad, you're the best. Dawn and Ashlyn came also. Of course, I just expect them to come... but thanks too! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it was a fun night even though i missed some of mutual and was starving like no ones buisness

Natasha Hawkins said...

Wow, I thought you were Zach, having a low blood sugar episode!

kellie said...

wow! I can't believe how old all these kids are getting. I think I am having a hard time growing up and letting everyone else grow up. Way to go, Brittany! Did you guys win the parent award?

And the boggle doze thing...I heard you guys talk about it...wasn't it scrabble dozing, maybe? I don't remember but I never got what it was about...what is the story?