Monday, November 19, 2007

Our Sunday Best!

On Sunday, the kids had their Primary Sacrament Meeting Presentation. They did a great job! Here they are all dressed up in their Sunday best. Julie came to visit with Christopher and Chloe. It was fun, but getting pictures of the kids together after church was like pulling teeth! But in spite of all of the chaos, they look cute! However, Zach was having a low blood sugar episode... and it shows on his face! (Quarter!) Inside joke.


The kids, well mostly Hayli, got Zach in a better mood by tickling him and making him laugh. Boy, was he laughing!! He couldn't stop.















Christopher wanted to join in on the fun, so he decided to tickle himself and make himself laugh! It was pretty funny!














Had to add a picture of the three cutest girls around!! I hope they don't forget...boys have cooties!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like most of the picture. JUst teh one that dont have me in it. when christopher tickled himself that was so funny and u r so annoying about the last part. uh mom

Natasha Hawkins said...

Glad you like the pictures, and the last part is true so stay away from boys! Ha-ha!

sandi said...

We had our program on Sun. too!! And you know I wrote the whole thing myself and put it all together myself. Without even knowing what the heck I was doing. Well it turned out good and I had a lot of great response. People said it was the best program that they had ever seen the ward do and that It was way better than last years program. I am just glad that it is over! The kids look so cute!

Natasha Hawkins said...

Awesome! Congrats on your first Primary Program, and I know the feeling...Glad it's over!