Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Well, for Veterns Day the kids, Dave, and I actually all had the day off, so of course, off we went to the happiest place on earth, Disneyland! We had a blast. Here are the kids on the Tea Cups-an all time classic! Dave and I shared our own Tea Cup for the first time. Ahhh, how sweet. :)






Here is Hayli in front of "It's a Small World". It was all lit up for the Holidays already! It was really pretty. I'm a sucker for Christmas lights and I made everyone pose for lots of pictures-which of course they all hated, except for Hayli who loves the camera. Thank goodness someone does!





The first and last ride of the day had to be Space Mountain! Here is part of the gang about to blast off! And yes, Julie, we did get a churro! Yum, Yum!

5 comments:

sandi said...

I love that place!! It truly is the happiest place on earth. I love going there with the kids and seeing all of their smiles. Was it crowded?

sandi said...

Funny thing... Malory has the same shirt as hayli just in a different color!! We have such great style. Love that old navy!! Also, just so you know, I think that Hayli is a minature Edyta Slyvenska (sp) She is going to look just like her when she is older!!

Natasha Hawkins said...

I love it too, and no, surprisingly it wasn't crowded. Our longest wait was 15-20 minutes, until our last Space Mountain ride of the night which was maybe 45 minutes.
P.S. I'm a little slow, who is Edyta Slyvenska?

sandi said...

She is one of the dancers on Dancing with the Stars. I thought you watched that show so you would know.

Natasha Hawkins said...

Actually, we only watch "So You Think You Can Dance!" I just have never watched "Stars", I don't know why. Now I will, just to see who Hayli will look like when she's older. And...what a co-inky-dink that they are both dancers!