Thursday, September 20, 2007

My newest project...

I've taken on another project. Maybe I should finish all of the other ones that I have started and haven't finished yet, nah, that would be too easy. Anyway, my girls really want to learn how to sew on the sewing machine, so I have decided to teach them how to make their own aprons. Now, when we have our annual Christmas bake-off we will be "covered". Ha ha-nice pun, huh! I will post pics of our finished products. So, I guess you can be looking for those in the year 2017, if we're lucky. I will be hiring out my little sweat-shop workers once they learn the ropes, if anyone needs an apron? Just kiddin'!

2 comments:

Muriel said...

Good luck with that! We tried to teach our young women to sew pajama pants for girls camp one year. Yeah, not trying that again. I love to sew, but am convinced that it is the only time a person is allowed to swear.

Natasha Hawkins said...

Wow, that would be an ambitious project, sewing PJ's with YW. I am hoping that this will go well because I can do it at our own pace and I can work one-on-one with each of my girls. By the way, I am going to teach my son as well, even though he didn't request a lesson. We'll see how it goes!