Saturday, January 17, 2009

No, not another "twilight" post...well, maybe.

Yes, there are other things going on in my life besides "twilight" and here are some pics of events that have happened in November. Over Thanksgiving, the Hawkins clan got together and we took lots of various family photos. This one is of Tony and Nina and ALL the grandkids. Can you believe it, we were all together. It was great. Bryan and Heidi were even out from Maine!
Okay, so I lied. Twilight was still going on in my life. The day after Thanksgiving, "Black Friday" all the ladies get together and we go shopping at 5 am. It is fun. First stop is always to 7/11 for the Dr Pepper Big Gulp. Oh yeah! But, after a long morning of shopping til we dropped, we had to head on over for another viewing of the movie "twilight." I know, I know...it's a little excessive, I've heard it all before...

Zachary made a Chargers sailboat for his Scout's Raingutter Regatta. Yes, I did help him paint the lightning bolt. Doesn't it look awesome?
Brittani's 14th birthday was in November. She made her own cupcakes for her birthday party (her choice), which was a trip to see "twilight" (her choice), and dinner at Souplantation, (again, her choice). Do you see any pattern with teenagers?

5 comments:

Nina said...

thanks for the updates, everyone looks great, even me, ha ha. Good work Zak and Mom, pretty picture Brittani with your cupcake, cute sheep Hayli. It sure was a busy holiday and great to have everyone together.

Love NINA

sandi said...

thanks for the fun updates. I am a little sad to see the twilight background go. It always made my heart skip a little when I pulled up your blog and saw it!

Natasha Hawkins said...

Don't worry Sandi, the Twilight background will make a comeback...

Erin said...

Wow! Your kids sure are getting big! I can't believe Brittani is 14! Very cute family!

Anonymous said...

beaultiful woman