Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Midnight showing. . . here we come!!



Brittani, Julie, Dawn, Brandi, and I have a girls night out planned for Thursday, November 21, 2008 at 12:01 am, along with about a thousand other crazy girls. Of course, this is the first official showing of Twilight and you better believe that we will be there with our Dr. Pepper IV's!! And...not to mention, our really sparkley, homemade "I Love Edward" t-shirts. And yes, we our in love with a 90 year old fictional vampire! That's just how we roll, you got a problem with that?!?!

3 comments:

kellie said...

Wow! After watching that trailer, it seems that this Twilight is the kinda of movie you want to go home and wake up your husband after. If you know what I mean. Sorry, first thought that came to my head.

I can't wait to see the pics of that adventure!!

I am going to see it with my sisters.

sandi said...

So I am waiting...... How was it? Was it everything you hoped and dreamed of? I hope so. We are going to see it on Saturday. Sorry to tell you though, I never did get around to reading the book. Someday maybe.

Natasha Hawkins said...

Well, you will have to read my upcoming post to find out what I thought. But...I am still disappointed that you haven't read the book yet. The book is ALWAYS better than the movie. That's all I'm going to say for now. And...Kellie, I agree with your comment, but the book is even more steamy, if you can believe it.