Monday, July 14, 2008

Book club...


Well, for the fourth of July we went to San Diego to visit family. Of course, I had just purchased Twilight and got it in the mail the day before, so I had to bring it. Brittani was way ahead of me, already on book 3, Eclipse. And Julie, was on book 2, New Moon. We were all so into our books that weekend that we couldn't stop reading, and Steve took this picture. It wasn't planned at all, but here we are...Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse...all in a row. How funny! Well, I have to say I ended up finishing all three books in less than a week, so now I am done and waiting for book 4, Breaking Dawn, to come out on August 2nd. Can't wait! By the way, I am officially obsessed with Edward! And I can't wait til the movie in December!!

2 comments:

sandi said...

Thank you so much for updating your blog! It is so good to see that you guys are having a great summer! I feel really bad because reading your posts I realized that I forgot Zach's b-day! Wish him a late happy birthday from us and I will get a card sent as soon as I can. I think being out of my normal environment with my calender's etc to remind me I forgot! I am so sorry and I feel really bad.

I know that we are both very busy but I would love to chat sometime!
We hope to see you all in the near future, however I have a sad feeling that, that won't be happening anytime soon!

LOVE YA 4-EVA!!

Nina said...

What a busy summer and it an't over yet. It was great having you guys down for the 4th of July. Loved all your pictures.

Love NINA