Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blog Withdrawls!!

Here's me and Zach at "Muffins for Mom's" at his school.



Well, I'm having "blog withdrawls" because I am so busy, I don't have time to post. I sneek a few minutes in a week to "peek" at other's blogs, but not much time to "blog" myself. So, anyways here's what I've been up to that is keeping me from blogging: I just started a part-time job at a school in my kid's school district. In my short 3.5 hours a day, I wear about 4 different hats. First, I am a "greeter" in the morning. Then I go to the office and help out the office ladies. Later, I come back and work during recess with kids with special needs. Finally, at lunch I am a campus supervisor, more commonly known as a yard duty. In the evenings, besides running the kids to soccer, dance, YW, activity days, girl scouts etc. I am taking a night class: Math for Elementary School teachers and an online Political Science class. I know you are all as busy as I am, so you will forgive me for not having anything interesting on my blog for the last month. Sorry to all of those that have been here and seen the same "Heart Attack" post. Well, at least it's close to Valentine's day now!

5 comments:

sandi said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy. I was wondering what was up and why we hadn't gotten any updates. But now we know.

Laura said...

Dang girl... you have been busy! That is cool that you are working at an elementary school. It gives you a little hands on.

Steven said...

So, i was just wondering..... Where is Dave in all this craziness your into? see i can ask this because i am his brother, and brothers can ask stuff like that.

sandi said...

Tash! I know your busy but c'mon.... your getting as bad as Dawn! post again alright already!!

Natasha Hawkins said...

I know, I know...I'm a slacker. Actually this is the first time all month that I have even been to my blog. And Steve, as far as Dave is concerned, he's still working a lot since he just opened up that new Souplantation, so he's pretty busy too. And Sandi, I haven't looked at Dawn's in a while, but I bet it's the same since September!! Sorry Dawn, but it's true.