Thursday, January 10, 2008

We had a BALL...yes the pun was intended!

Last night we went to the Los Angeles Clippers basketball game. They played the Orlando Magic. It was a blast. We went with some friends from church, The Knudsens, The Moffitts, and The Nilson's! The best part of all was that we had box seats in a suite!! We had our own private room with cushy leather chairs, a couch, a table, a fridge, and plenty of room for the kids to run around in.
Here are the girls with their own homemade "Go Clippers" signs. They were the best cheerleaders there. They really were trying to make it onto the big screen, but to no avail. Maybe next time!
Here are some of the crazy boys. In total we had 11 kids in the suite.
Thanks to the Knudsen's for hooking us all up with those sweet seats!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! How fun! Nice hook up. I love the signs the girls made.

kellie said...

Jealous! How was Kobe? (He still plays for them, right?)

Natasha Hawkins said...

Actually, Kobe plays for the Lakers. We have two basketball teams out here in LA. Aren't we special!?!?

Natasha Hawkins said...

I love the signs too. Go Cliprs!!
That's another reason I can't wait to be a teacher, I love kids' phonetic spelling! Am I weird, or what?

kellie said...

Oh my bad, I guess I am not as hip on the sports as I was trying to act like I was? What? That's embarrassing. Go Clippers!

Natasha Hawkins said...

Oh Kel, you'll always be hip to me!