Saturday, October 20, 2007

Whoa...momma!


I just ran about 8 miles! I actually was suppose to run 9, but Brittani had a babysitting gig and I ran out of time because Dave was working and I had to get home. Aaaahh, too bad. Well, I better not slack off because Julie and I have decided to run the LA Marathon in March. (Dawn, are you in?) Can you believe it? And I thought I was crazy for trying to run 13.5 miles in November, and now I've decided to run another 26 miles in March. What am I thinking, I'm not the bionic women...or am I?
I had to post the picture of the most comfortable running shoes on earth!

5 comments:

kellie said...

That is amazing that you are running so much. I have started running again, but I have a hard time going past two/three miles. Have you ever gone to a running store and have them look at the way you run so that you can get the right support for your feet? That is pretty cool. BTW your shoes are sweet!

sandi said...

cute shoes! I am so proud of you! I am going to be in a dance recital in June! Never thought I would be doing that again, but I can't wait it is going to be so much fun!

Natasha Hawkins said...

Thanks! They are sooo comfy. I want a video of that dance recital Sandi!!! And Kellie, keep on running!

Artmomof2 said...

Hi, I'll see you both at the finish line. Taking pictures of you guys, while sipping my frapp in my lawn chair. That's good Tash, keep on Running. I'm good thank you very much. Maybe when your training for the LA marathon. I will run with you some days. Bye....
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natasha Hawkins said...

Good! As long as you keep running!