Monday, July 14, 2008

Let's start from the beginning...

Well, I defininately have been slacking off when it comes to blogging. But, I figure I would do my best to catch up by starting from the beginning of summer, basically. On May 31st, Christopher had his 6th birthday party. The "reptile guy" came and the kids had a blast with snakes, an oppossum, a wallaby, scorpions, lizards, and much, much more.
Here is Zach with a python. He's wearing his Indiana Jones shirt so this pic is quite appropriate, I think.
Here is christopher with his Costco cake. Yes, our family is obsessed with Costco cake, yum yum.
That night, it was Hayli's spring dance recital. She was in two performances, a jazz number and a tap number. Congrats Hayli, you did a GREAT job. Keep dancing!
It was nice that a lot of family was able to attend. Thanks everyone for coming!

No comments: