Friday, February 27, 2009

Zach attack!

Well, I haven't posted on my blog in a while... most of you know it is because of my recent addiction to Facebook!! But, I thought I should try and maintain a balance and keep up with my blog. Since my last post was about Hayli I thought this one should be about Zach.Here is Zach and his friend dressed up for "Jersey Day" at school. Zach is officially obsessed with the Chargers so of course he wore his jersey. Not sure what is up with his hair in these pics. I guess It was a rough couple of days at school...
Here is Zachary's pumpkin as "Geronimo Stilton." Zach had to do a book report and then decorate it to look like the main character. He got 100% on the oral and written parts of the book report. That's my boy...
Zachary was "Pluto" the former planet in his school play, "Mission to Mars." He had a funny part in the play and had to wear a "Pluto the dog" shirt. He did a great job!

2 comments:

sandi said...

He looks So Tall and grown up!! It makes me sad!

Natasha Hawkins said...

I know...me too!!