Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My son...the comedian.

So, yesterday the kids and I were cracking each other up saying one liners from Naploean Dynamite. Yes...I know that is so totally "last year" but we like that movie and just watched it again as a family the other night. So anyway, yesterday we were saying these one liners, and Zach says, "Is there some sort of vest I could wear" and we were laughing, and then I told him I would give him $5 if he told that to the lady when he got his spring pictures taken today at school. Well, he just came home from school and he told me he said it to her. Of course, she said, "What" and he said, "never mind-just kidding". But I was laughing hysterically because I could just picture him doing it in that "Kip" voice, tugging at his shirt. And yes...I do believe he really did it, if you really knew Zach, you would know he doesn't ever lie because that would be breaking the rules, and he doesn't break the rules. Just thought I'd share that with you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes it was the funniest thing ever. i loved it. hey mom give me some of your tots

sandi said...

I can totally see zach saying that! That is too funny.
By the way do you have any chapstick??? my lips hurt real bad!

Natasha Hawkins said...

Sorry guys, I don't have any tots or chapstick. But I have skills, like numchuck skills, bow hunting skills, yeah...I'm probably the best that I know of. And don't forget your self defense skills... break the wrist and walk away, break the wrist, and walk away.

sandi said...

No chapstick huh? Well, I would appreciate it if you could give me a pull into town.

Muriel said...

We just watched that last night! You're just jealous that I've been chatting with babes all day.

Artmomof2 said...

WHAT ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!! lol, I never got the honor to watch the whole movie. I have no clue of all the sayings. But Zach is funny......

kellie said...

Natasha,

You were right. Doing the 1/2 was so cool. I do want to try for a full, but it is going to have to be when the kids are a little more independent. I couldn't move for two days. Are you doing a full soon? We are going to keep trying the 1/2 for awhile. I borrowed your "can, can, can". It was so motivating.